Gantry Cranes are also known as Portal cranes or Goliath cranes and operate on floor mounted rails rather than a supporting gantry system as used by bridge cranes.
Semi Gantry cranes feature a floor mounted rail and a structurally mounted rail.
STREET have single girder solutions for Gantry Cranes from 1 Te SWL up to 25Te and double girder solutions up to 250Te SWL.
Street also manufacture a range of bespoke designed Gantry Cranes specific to client applications.
'Slewing' or 'wall-travelling' workstation cranes.
Jib cranes are an ideal solution to workstation material handling needs.
Available in several different configurations including wall travelling, column mounted or pillar/wall mounted, they may be fitted with the ZX wire rope hoist or LX chain hoist units.
- Slewing Jib Cranes
- Floor or pillar mounted workstation cranes.
- With lifting capacities up to 20Te, Street slewing job cranes are available with an integral floor mounted column or pillar mounted for installation on to an existing building structure.
- Slewing angles up to 360 degrees are available with option for over or under bracing and power driven slewing.
- Wall travelling Jib cranes
- Workstation material handling.
- Essentially a travelling cantilever arm, the wall travelling jib crane provides a novel solution for workstation material handling.
- Offering hook coverage over an entire work cell rather than the more limited circular arc of a slewing job crane, these systems are ideal for overlapping use in conjunction with higher level overhead cranes.
Durable workstation cranes.
The modular, flexible design of the Street Light Crane System ensures easy and fast installation. LCS cranes may be suspended from the building structure but in cases where the building will not support additional crane loads, monorail and crane systems can be free standing. Curved profiles (1 metre min. radius) and turntables are also available to connect several systems together.
Powered by the LX chain hoist and with lifting capacities of 1.5Te and 2Te for single girder and double girder design respectively, the LCS is available with either light steel or aluminium profiles.
These cost-effective and highly durable workstation cranes are tailor-made for any given individual application and are ideal for localised handling needs.
STREET provides wide range of industry leading cranes.
Using pre-engineered and bespoke components based on modular designs, STREET is able to deliver a large range of highly reliable cranes with capacities from 125Kg up to 250Te SWL with competitive prices and very quick delivery times. STREET standard crane range uses STREET super efficient LX chain hoist or STREET highly advanced ZX wire rope hoist with single girder, double girder or underhung structures.
Using pre-engineered and bespoke components based on modular designs, we are able to deliver a large range of highly reliable cranes with capacities from 125Kg up to 250Te SWL with competitive prices and very quick delivery times.
STREET standard crane range uses either their super efficient LX chain hoist or highly advanced ZX wire rope hoist with single girder, double girder or underhung structures.
Overhead Cranes can also be referred to as Bridge Cranes, particularly in the United States market.
- ZX Single Girder Cranes
- All solutions up to 25t SWL capacity.
- The ZX wire rope hoist, single girder crane solution offers standardised modular designs with capacities from 1Te up to 25Te SWL, using modular box beam, or universal rolled beam structures with low headroom and standard headroom ZX hoist units.
- Street ZX single girder cranes truly set the global standard for excellence with an unbeatable combination of safety and operating features. We know our customers seek the very best price/performance ratio and we are confident this technology delivers just that! If you are seeking the highest levels of reliability and performance with significantly lower maintenance costs, ZX technology will deliver.
- ZX Double Girder Cranes
- All solutions up to 80t SWL capacity.
- With exceptionally high performance and reliability, the ZX double girder range of cranes offers capacities from 1Te up to 80Te, a Street ZX double girder crane will always give the very best hook clearance where headroom is limited.
- With many options for extra low profile modular box beams, submerged hoist trolley designs, heavy duty and heavy lift applications, the ZX double girder crane range is highly versatile and is used in a huge range of industries and situations where rigorous, reliable equipment is required.
- The double girder design is incredibly versatile and available options include maintenance platforms or walkways, auxiliary hoist units and a variety of special speed and control systems to name just a few.
For large spans or for a clear floor space is key.
- Underhung (sometimes known as underslung) cranes run on tracks which form the building roof structure; generally used in larger span buildings or in applications where a clear floor space is critical.
- Street underhung cranes are available with our world beating ZX wire rope hoist and LX chain hoists in single girder, double girder and multi span configurations offering overall crane spans of over 100 metres with lifting capacties up to 20Te SWL.